H/F Ingénieur de Service International
THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC
Descriptif de l'annonce:
Domaine : Fabricant/distributeur de matériels/réactifs
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is actively seeking an International Field Service Engineer
Scope : French African Countries, Greece, Cyprus, Lebanon, Israel and occasionally rest of EMEA
Position Summary :
Responsible for delivery of all Service activities which might include: Installation including related customer familiarization training, Repairs, Maintenance, Validation Services, Depot Repair, etc. on our Lab Analyzer products (XRF, EDX, XRD, OES and Automation systems) to achieve :
- Satisfied customers to become loyal customers
- Highest first time fix rates / lowest mean time to repair
- Lowest repeated call rates
Contributing to the overall Service Targets with respect to Bookings, Revenues, Service Profit and Overhead Cost while following all internal rules, processes and practices (as they are defined).
The region to be covered is: French African Countries, Greece, Cyprus, Lebanon, Israel and occasionally rest of EMEA.
Main Activities / Responsibilities :
- Performing all Service Activities in line with internal rules and customer regulations
- Assuring responsive telephone support and diagnostics as well as on-site Services to exceed the customer’s expectation, thus making them more successful by using Thermo Fisher Scientific instruments. Active promotion of our contract products.
- Always ensuring the highest professional relationship with our customer base to achieve customer loyalty including the escalation of issues if necessary, to solve critical tasks in the fastest way possible. Compliance with our ethical business conduct guidance.
- Responsible for managing the company’s assets provided, such as Car Stock/Inventory of Parts, Computer, Telephone, general Tools, Software, Manuals etc…
- To optimize their own work schedule by coordinating with all the necessary partners for service planning/scheduling (Dispatching function, Service Manager, others).
- Responsible for reporting accurate and timely manner all activities as required (e.g. Field Service Reports, Expense Reports, etc.)
- Assuring alignment of all activities at the customer site with the rest of Thermo Fisher Scientific and providing important information to other part of Thermo Fisher Scientific with respect to our customers (e.g. information about new purchases forsales/lead generation).
Minimum Requirements/Qualifications :
- Professional background in Electronics/Mechanical/Engineering or related subjects
- Minimum 2-5 years experience servicing analytical equipment or equivalent applications specialist experience.
- Travel and customer visit expected >80% of working time.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to work across all levels, functions and regions
- Demonstrate organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks with different priorities
- Excellent inter-personal, self-motivational and negotiating skills
- PC skills
- Driving License
- Willingness to travel mainly within the appointed region (French African Countries, Greece, Cyprus, Lebanon, Israel and occasionally rest of EMEA).
- Good English skills, both verbal and written
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 67,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today here.
For more information about the position or Thermo Fisher Scientific please contact Aurelie Mouelle, Talent Acquisition Recruiter via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mme MOUELLE Aurélie