IES project manager (m/f)
Descriptif de l'annonce:
91970 LES ULIS Germany
Domaine : Recherche d'emploi
You will utilize your lab wide consultative based skills to work with the Agilent Crosslab Group team to ensure that we position and help articulate the value of ACG enterprise tools and applications to our customer installed base.
Your responsibilities :
- On time and on budget implementation of Agilent Laboratory Informatics solutions and platforms (CDS, SDMS, enterprise productivity applications) for our applied markets
- Help drive acceptance and success of our enterprise deployments with the wider Agilent community
- Effectively delivering, leading and monitoring medium to large scale Projects where implementation, integration and validation of our software platform and /or CrossLab services within an environment where Agilent and other vendor's instruments are installed.
- Scope solutions to resolve customers' business issues in a lab environment
- Drive consulting based services sales with introduction of new ideas and
- Take a lead in creating value propositions for our enterprise applications
- Work as a team to participate in elaboration of new tools/documentation/checklists
Please apply : https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=2167807&d=External&r=5000392395106#/