Enterprise Applications Consultant Informatics, EMEA M/F
14 Avenue du Québec
Descriptif de l'annonce:
91140 VILLEBON SUR YVETTE France
Domaine : Fabricant/distributeur de matériels/réactifs
PerkinElmer Informatics Professional Services is offering an opportunity for an Enterprise Applications Consultant within the European based team.
The requirements of the project and the requirements of the European project.
This role is based in Southern Europe, ideally in France or in Italy, and preferably near to an international airport.
This is a unique opportunity to join the top end provider of enterprise software solutions and also provides the opportunity to grow and grow.
The role of both strategic and operational responsibilities :
- Become a trusted advisor to customers and uphold accountability for high levels of customer service
- Identify customer needs, solutions and solutions
- Contribute to process and compliance where required
- Implemented scientific and applications management project tasks in a timely manner and high-quality standards
- Work as identified to support customers
- Track and report on assignments on a regular basis and update all project documents up-to-date
- Participate and provide input effectively in team and customer meetings
Your profile :
- Bachelors / Masters degree in Computer Science, Biology, Chemistry, Chemistry Chemistry, Physics OR similar educational background
- Professional Experience in Enterprise Application Software Installation, Configuration, Deployment, and Troubleshooting eg Spotfire, Electronic Laboratory Notebook etc.
- Professional experience or education within a Pharmaceutical, Biotechnological or Chemical Organization is preferred
- Customer facing experience in project life cycles
- Attention to detail and concern for quality, with requirements analysis & documentation experience
- Oracle DBA XML, XSL, SQL code / scripts, troubleshooting database, Windows and IIS configuration and tuning
- Proficient and knowledgeable in Software development and release life cycle, database & systems design, deployment and support and different OS environments eg Windows & Linux
- Demonstrated ability to work with multi-cultural, global teams
- Frequent travel, up to 30-40%, to customer sites across Europe
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, fluent in English and other European languages eg French & Italian, desired
PerkinElmer offers competitive salary and benefits package, negotiable depending on profile, as well as great development opportunities. If you feel that this role is for you, do not delay click to apply !
Mlle D'ARCY Rebekah