Development Engineer for Food Applications, Mechatronics
14 Avenue du Québec
Descriptif de l'annonce:
91140 VILLEBON SUR YVETTE France
Domaine : Fabricant/distributeur de matériels/réactifs
PerkinElmer accelerates scientists' ability to detect, monitor and manage contaminants and toxic chemicals impacting our environment and food supply.
PerkinElmer is looking for a Development Engineer who will contribute to the development of analytical tools and new products.
What we offer :
PerkinElmer offers competitive salary and benefits package, negotiable depending on profile, as well as great development opportunities. If you feel that this role is for you, do not delay click to apply!
- Contribute to the development of new analytical instruments
- Contribute to sustaining engineering projects, sustain and / or improve existing product lines
- Apply design for six sigma and system engineering methodologies to guarantee new product quality and 'first time right' market introductions
- Generate product development deliverables like CAD models, BOM structures, electronic drawings , data algorithms etc. or guide others to do so. The deliverables you will be able to create
- Define and execute experiments to demonstrate proof of principles or new ideas and principles. Draw up clear reports and conclusions from the results.
- Closely collaborates with PerkinElmer's market and product management and utilizes technologies and market opportunities within the marketplace.
- Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or Science, preferably Masters degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years professional experience preferably in Product Development with a broad and general interest in new technologies
- Phyton, R, Matlab, required an initial experience and / or interest in data science activities
- Capability of following and understanding market trends and developing new ideas
- Innovation, precision, curiosity, awareness, presentation and interpersonal skills, preferably in a Product Development role
- Enjoys working in a multi-disciplinary -and complex environment
- English, written, spoken and understanding, Dutch not required
- Role located in Drachten at PerkinElmer Delta Instruments
- Inspiring leadership and exceptional employees with a focus on talent and career development
- Dynamic and innovative culture and a collaborative and diverse environment
Mlle D'ARCY Rebekah