67120 MOLSHEIM / France France
Domaine : Fabricant/distributeur de matériels/réactifs
Description / Responsabilities :
A career at Merck is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role :
* You are a critical team member driving the development and execution of strategies supporting portfolio growth of products and services in the areas of functional genomics, genome editing, and cell line development within MilliporeSigma’s Genome Editing and Novel Modalities Promise Venture.
* You will effectively leverage key contacts and support networks within a highly matrixed organization to develop and execute on a strategic and tactical plan to drive initiatives that meet revenue growth and other key business objectives.
* Further, you will engage, enable, motivate, and partner with colleagues and customers on a scientific and operational basis to lead projects where a PhD level of scientific depth is useful.
* Success in this role requires a thorough understanding of genomic research workflows and how to effectively enable account managers representing products used therein.
Who You Are :
* MS degree or PHD with demonstrated success in a Life Science sales role with comfort and familiarity managing a complex sales process in academic, biotech, and pharma accounts.
* Possess relationships with key opinion leaders in functional genomics and gene editing fields. Deep understanding of experimental design using CRISPR, Zinc Finger, and other gene editing tools for functional genomic analysis and cell line engineering. Comfortable presenting technical scientific information to colleagues, scientists, purchasing agents, and C suite audiences.
* Teaching, marketing, and product management experience is highly valued.
* Energetic, self-motivated, creative, open-minded, curious, passionate and driven to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
* Willing to travel approximately 25% of the time.
* Understand the privilege, and have an appropriate sense of obligation, to bring the next generations of leading-edge genomic tools to the hands of scientists engaged in foundational discovery around the globe.
What we offer :
At Merck, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
Mr Human Resource