2200 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
DC 20 WASHINGTON
Domaine : Fabricant/distributeur de matériels/réactifs
We are looking for a Senior Technical Support Specialist to join our existing team.
You may be based in France, Germany, Italy, UK or Switzerland. You will work remote and travel regularly on our customers’sites, all around Europe (25 to 40% of the time). You will also regularly drive trainings on our Nyon service center (Switzerland).
You will provide highly specialized and qualified technical support to the field service department, conduct customer, application, field service training and coaching activities, installation support and onsite technical support at escalated customer sites.
You will frequently interact with various departments on all support and management levels as well as with customers over a vast geography.
You work independently, prioritize your activities to ensure that key milestones are achieved.
Amongst your recurring tasks
- Drive a sense of urgency to ensure customer needs are addressed promptly and with an emphasis on a “first time fix”.
- You assist field service engineers with troubleshooting the most difficult problems in high pressure situations.
- You consult with colleagues, engineering, applications, manufacturing and field when troubleshooting to advance knowledge and verify progress when troubleshooting.
- You show a continuous desire and demonstrated ability to advance knowledge on product, is use in the marketplace.
- You conduct formal in house and external field service, distributor and customer trainings.
What you bring to the position :
A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar field and 5+ years of experience in a high tech environment OR a Master’s degree in related field and 3+ years of experience in a high tech environment.
An experience in electrical, electronics, hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical troubleshooting.
The ability to work independently, make fast decisions and prioritize tasks.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills to drive trainings efficiently.
Excellent English (written and oral), French would be an asset.
We offer you :
- An autonomous position in an international context.
- A recognized key function within the team.
- A position rich in contacts and interaction.
- A different daily story every day.
- A group with a global dimension where opportunities for development are plentiful.
Are you our next talent ?
We are looking forward to getting in touch with you and discover your motivation !
More than 1,500 Beckman Coulter Life Sciences associates are at the heart of discovery—working with life science researchers, scientists and technicians around the world to deliver solutions that streamline processes, integrate workflows and improve outcomes in the pursuit of scientific discovery.
With operations in more than 130 countries, we believe in putting our customers first and working together to make a meaningful difference in people's lives.
As a member of Danaher Corporation, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences can offer all the career opportunities of a global company. Danaher is a leading science and technology company with more than 67,000 employees and is listed on the Fortune 200 of the New York Stock Exchange. Danaher designs, manufactures and markets innovative products and services for professional, medical, industrial and commercial customers.