Why joining the CIFL
Joining the CIFL means participating in the various activities of our association and the work of the committees; it means making our companies and employees progress together; it means successfully transforming our business today to meet the challenges of tomorrow.
A company's membership in the CIFL allows it to benefit from many services and advantages, for an immediate return on investment:
- From 25% to 30% discount on a booth at Forum LABO
- Complete market studies (2 to 3 per year) offered free of charge
- Inter-company training courses specific to our business lines, at preferential rates
- Possibility to post job offers free of charge on the CIFL website
- Lending of a small meeting room in the heart of Paris, on request
- Possibility for company managers and corporate officers to join the GSC (Social Guarantee for Company Managers) without prior membership of an employer's association.
- Possibility to join CODELAB (monitoring and recovery assistance service) at a very competitive rate
- Ongoing statistics on the Laboratory Market: CIFL index, quarterly trends, departmental surveys...
- Information on everything related to the profession and that helps benchmarking one’s company regarding competition: sales reps and service engineers’ salaries and bonuses – itinerant employees’ travel costs – company cars – after-sales service’s rates and organization – terms of payment…
- Meetings with key account purchasers: public (EPST, UGAP, DAE) or private purchasers such as SANOFI.
- Quarterly meetings between business leaders to talk about similar concerns and attend discussions
- Participation of lawyers or specialists to inform our members about the standards and regulations of the profession
- The support of an association that defends the collective interests of its members and represents them among public players...
How to join the CIFL:
To join the CIFL, the legal representative of the company must apply by completing the application form, accept and sign the Ethical Charter of the Profession and pay the subscription corresponding to the turnover of its Laboratory activity in France.
The CIFL contribution is due for one calendar year, regardless of the membership period. The following contributions are called in January of each year.
Membership of a company is subject to approval by the CIFL Board of Directors.