Manager Technical Support Central/South Europe f/m - 192900
Descriptif de l'annonce:
67120 MOLSHEIM / France France
Domaine : Fabricant/distributeur de matériels/réactifs
DESCRIPTION / RESPONSIBILITIES :
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role :
- Within our European Technical Support Service Center (Process Solutions Division), you will manage a team of Technical Service Specialists, who are the first point of contact for external and internal customers in Central and South of Europe.
- The “Pharma Processing non-chemical” portfolio offers products for pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical processing based on normal flow filtration (NFF), tangential flow filtration (TFF), chromatography, single- and multi-use equipments. Your team will support technical requests and will handle quality complaints for this product portfolio.
- As a manager, you will onboard, train, develop your team and promote a climate of positive employee relations by fostering two-ways open communication.
- As a team member, you will work closely with the other EMEA regions and worldwide teams, to ensure a best in class technical service for pharmaceutical industry customers.
- Living in a continuous improvement culture, you and your team will manage multiple projects related to digitalization, process improvement etc.
Who you are :
* High degree in biotechnology, pharma technology, or MBA with technical experience in a Pharma/Biopharma environment.
* Experienced in people management
* Perfectly fluent in English and German; Italian or Spanish language is a plus.
* Commercially astute, you understand market needs and trends
* Open minded and customer-focused
* Effective team player, you know how to work with different teams in a multicultural matrix environment
Mr HR Human Reource